Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. Our end-to-end set of consulting, learning and technology services and solutions enables our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields. We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you – join us.
About The Role:
Our client, a global telecoms organisation, aims to build a team of experienced analytics engineers to work across the organisation using inner source practices. The team will be responsible for technical/architectural governance of common components related to analytics, creation and technical evolution of components/frameworks, and supporting and advising the development teams who will use the components.
The role requires some flexibility in terms of location. You will be required to spend time on-site in Athlone at the beginning of the project, after which you will be based in Dublin with 2 days in Athlone each week.
- Experience of Core Java 8 and Spring
- Experience of parallel computing (multi-threading).
- Excellent design and analysis skills.
- Experience or knowledge of the following: RESTful web services, RHEL/Linux, Maven, Git, Jenkins, JIRA
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience or knowledge of complex event processing.
- Experience or knowledge of stream processing frameworks.
- Familiarity with Kafka, Zookeeper, Spark or similar.
- Familiarity with virtualisation and cloud implementation.
- Experience in Scala, data mining and Hadoop technology.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare (Applies to permanent roles only)
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.