Create the technology of tomorrow
Creating and extending computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth--that's our vision, is it yours?
In this position, you will be a member of the silicon design team at the Shannon Design Centre. This silicon design team is involved in the design, pre-silicon verification and layout of leading edge Intel Architecture products. The team is looking for digital verification engineers across a range of experience levels who have RTL development and Pre-Silicon Validation skills although experience in adjacent engineering disciplines such as Software development would also be considered.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the pre-silicon functional verification of complex digital designs
- Implementation of functional verification environments (Test benches)
- Development of test plans & test cases.
- Implementation of checkers, random test generators, high level transactional models and bus functional models (BFMs)
- Performing simulation, random and focused stimulus generation and coverage analysis
- Develop architecture and micro-architecture knowledge of the complex digital design block(s) under test
You should possess at minimum an honours degree (level 8 on www.nfq.ie) in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
- Experience of position within industry
- Background in the pre-silicon verification of complex ASIC, SoC or FPGA designs
- Proven track record of successful first time delivery of projects
- A self-starter with the ability to assume leadership roles
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment
- Experience with industry standard development and verification tools and methodologies
- Experience with OVM/UVM and System Verilog
The following skills would be an added advantage:
- Experience with formal verification, System Verilog Assertions, code and functional coverage implementation and analysis
- Experience with languages such as SystemC, C++, Perl, TCL, Shell scripting
- Experience with high speed I/O such as PCI Express and Gigabit Ethernet
- Experience with switching/routing and communications protocols such as Ethernet.
What We Offer You
When you come to work at Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure—we know that’s how innovation happens. And you’ll never be bored. We also offer:
- Competitive benefits and pay (including bonuses)
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education
- The flexibility you need to achieve balance