Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. Our end-to-end set of consulting, learning and technology services and solutions enables our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields. We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you – join us.
Software Test Automation Engineer to design and implement automated testing for a large agile software development environment.
- Computer Science/ Software Engineering or other related degree
- ISTQB certification a plus
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE INDICATORS FOR THIS ROLE:
- 3+ years industry testing experience including Test automation.
- Scripting or Programming Languages such as Python, Perl, bash, Ruby, Java.
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Experience of Bug Tracking and Test Case Management **
- Tools – such as JIRA, CI tools (Jenkins, Hudson, CruiseControl), Version Control (GIT, CVS, Clearcase)***
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative within a traditional QA team structure or a Scrum-oriented team
- Proven ability to deliver on multiple projects
Candidates should have some of the following:Agile/CI experience.Knowledge and experience with Linux System configuration.A background in telecoms. Strong Networking knowledge.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:Working in an Agile environment to create shippable software on a regular cycle.Determine, Design and Write Test Cases from Requirements and User Stories.Performing full functionality testing of the new features being added during the Sprint as well as performing full regression testing for all the previously implemented functionality.Ensuring efficient construction and maintenance of automated test scripts within a custom / defined test framework.Working closely with developers to ensure all defects are raised and are resolved within project timelines.Troubleshoot issues to determine if they are environmental issues or code defectsCommunicate with internal and external customers to clarify requirements/provide quick test feedbackEnsure Test Progress reports are daily updated and all Test tasks are reviewed and closed at the end of the Sprint.
PackageStaff Technical TalksEndless opportunities to continue to experiment with new technologiesLearning & Development opportunitiesCompetitive Salary; Great LocationHealthcareStaff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.