itContracting are seeking applications for a Desktop Support Engineer, this position is in Carlow.
- 3 Years Support Experience
- Windows 10 Support and deployment
- Experience working with SCCM
- Active Directory administration including new user creations and management of groups
- Printer service management
- Responsible for the support of all end user hardware/software problems, which cannot be either resolved or sufficiently diagnosed by Helpdesk.
- Experience of working with a side variety of PC hardware, software, printers, laptops, tablets, smart devices, and peripherals.
- Carry out telephone and office communications in a professional, courteous, and respectful manner at all times.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Eir Evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eir Evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this