Head of Information Security - Greenfield Project
* Greenfield Development - new position in a globally-scaled company
* Lead Strategic Direction of a Growing Innovative Organisation - Self-Starter
* Responsible for all Security processes across company
This global digital banking platform is hoping to transform its information and cybersecurity processes by hiring a self-starting all-rounder to take over the team. They have intentions on widescale expansion over the next 5 years and need to strengthen its security platform prior to this progression. The digital banking industry is a fast-paced environment and this organisation are on the hunt for an individual who is comfortable in this exciting everchanging market. With over 100 banks using its platform located in 60 countries, the worldwide scope of this company is obvious.
As the head of information security, you will be expected to overtake the current processes and leave your own mark on this company prior to the exponential growth that is expected in the near future. This organisation needs a highly-skilled well-qualified information security expert to completely revitalise its cyber security processes. You will be given a great amount of autonomy, reporting to the CFO directly, in a company where only the most exemplary of standards are accepted.
One of the main goals for this digital banking company, who are partnered with some of the world's largest banks including Standard Chartered and Fidelity Bank, is to ensure all processes are compliant with the ISO 27001 framework. The head of information security will be tasked with coordinating this project and hiring the correct third-party consultancy and ethical hacking firms to ensure threats are highlighted early.
Candidates must have experience leading information security teams in past roles while also displaying a diligent and proactive work ethic. Join this ambitious IT company on its journey to become the world's leading digital platform for banking institutions.
What You Will Bring
* Degree qualified in Information/Cyber Security or equivalent qualifications
* 10 + years of experience in IT - 5 years in Information Security role
* Experienced in NIST, CIS and ISO 27001 frameworks
* Professional certifications such as CISSP, ISSAP, CISA, CRISC, CISM are welcome
* Familiarity with EU Compliance Laws including GDPR DP security requirements
* Security leadership experience
* Experience driving governance, network and cloud security and compliance controls
* Overseeing threat and risk assessments
What They Offer
* Work with an award-winning company
* Excellent benefits - pension, private health, and dental insurance
* Flexible working hours
* International Travel Opportunities
* Collaborative working environment
* Irish indigenous IT company.
€110,000 - €130,000 + health insurance + dental insurance + pension + flexible working hours + international travel opportunities
For more information contact Cian Salmon confidentially at 1 or email your CV to .
I specialise in recruiting IT Cybersecurity specialists, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Security opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
Email me jobs like this