Information Security Compliance
I am looking for ambitious security, audit, and compliance candidates that want to help improve my client's security procedures. The role will have a particular emphasis on risk and compliance management; policy, procedure, standard and guideline development; and security training and awareness, as these categories, relate to information assets. This position assists in building and managing an effective, comprehensive security program that reduces security risk. This role reports directly to the group's CISO.
What will you be doing?
* Contribute to Risk and Compliance Management process, leading in IS Security disciplines
* Liaise with the Group CISO
* Perform information risk and compliance assessments as needed for the Company, while working closely with the Compliance Manager in ARC
* Manage the remediation activities from assessments, audit findings and compliance related issues
* Collect compliance and evidentiary reports and review for accuracy and completeness.
* Conduct security audits, reviews and security risk assessments, and makes recommendations for security improvements in existing application, network, technology, and processes, or to achieve compliance with applicable regulations
* Security audits include GDPR mandated personal data reviews in house and with third parties
* Coordinate external audit activities (example: annual Finance driven technology audit, vulnerability/penetration testing) including authoring control narratives, test procedures, and testing/validation of control
* 5 years experience in a similar Audit/Compliance based role
* Security focused degree
* Familiarity with EU Compliance Laws including but not limited to GDPR DP security requirements
* Any relevant security Certifications, ISO27001, CISA, NIST etc
To find out more about this role please call Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Email me jobs like this