The FRS Allied Health Team is pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting for Basic Grade Occupational Therapists in Dublin for various vacancies in North Dublin:
* Children's Disability Network Team (CDNT).
My client is seeking a flexible, and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join their CDNT to provide quality, evidence-based, and family-centred Occupational Therapy service to children and young people (0 - 18 years) with complex needs within an interdisciplinary framework.
* Adult Services
My client is also looking an OT with experience in The Adult Service to provide interdisciplinary team supports, residential, family support and education services to adult and Young People with complex needs and their families.
Our client provides a wide range of vital and responsive support services, led by the preferences, and needs of individuals, in order to live their best lives. They deliver services in the Midlands and Leinster.
Salary Pay Scale: €37,522 - €53,532 (Depending on Experience)
Role: Basic Grade Occupational Therapist (CDNT & Adult Services)
Contract: This is a full time/permanent contract (with part-time option)
* A BSc in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent CORU registered Occupational Therapy qualification
* up to date CORU registration - Essential
* Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
* Full Clean Driving licence and use of a car - Essential
* Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter - Essential
* Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience working with children/young people with complex disabilities
* Experience working with children/young people with ASD
* Previous experience completing Assessment of Need
* Can work as part of an inter-disciplinary team
Take the next step in your career today!
Looking to return home to Ireland to work? Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Email me jobs like this