Aspira are currently looking for an IT Risk Analyst and Coordinator to join our team in Cork
The IT Risk Analyst and Coordinator will be responsible for IT risk control activities, from controls execution to controls testing and reporting and continuing with process requirement definition for the automation of controls.
- Co-Ordinating with multiple Application Administrators/Owners to ensure that all applicable control activities are executed in defined timeframes
- Executing the testing and reporting of risk controls on a quarterly basis
- Reviewing Control execution and test documentation to ensure it continues to accurately reflect the processes.
- Maintaining auditable documentation of all risk control activities.
- Managing ongoing project to automate repeatable/manual tasks
- Effective engagement with multiple stakeholders such as application managers and application administrators
- Goal Oriented, highly organised individual with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks
- Concise accurate documentation
- Excel skills at a moderate level including sorting, filtering and tools such as VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH.
- Python scripting
- Business Process Modelling
- Project Co-Ordination