Working closely with the group IT Manager, you will be solely responsible for the core IT Infrastructure ensuring operational stability. This is a lead role within the group and you shall play a strategic part in the development, maintenance, support and optimization of key functional areas, predominantly server and storage infrastructure, communications, application management and information security.
Experience required for this position.
* Several years management experience
* A minimum of 7 years experience in the area of IT support systems at a highly technical hands on level across virtualisation, storage, system administration, networking, DR and BCP
* 2-3 years experience in managing/leading support teams
* Experience working across geographical dispersed sites
* Strong resource/vendor management
* Must have the capability of dealing with senior management/stakeholders
* The ability of managing projects
* Experience across a wide technology stack
This is indeed a very unique opportunity with an organisation that can offer ample opportunities for further career development.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.